Friday, June 01, 2012

Published designs in Stringing {Summer}


Have you seen the Summer edition of Jewelry Stringing? It is jam packed with lots of inspiration to carry you through the summer months happily creating your own jewelry. I am honored to have 2 earring designs in this issue!


#4...As shown on page 58.
I had the best time creating these {above} earrings! I created my own faux patina on the top rose beads. (You can find these beads at my etsy shop.) Orange and Turquoise is always a pretty summer combination. I can picture these earrings paired with a white sun dress!



#2...As shown on page 58.
The earrings above are called 'Calm Seas.' The were inspired by the beach and the serenity of just being close to nature. I like to use vintage beads in my designs. I typically use uncirculated vintage beads in my designs and love mixing old and new elements together!  To find out which beads are vintage, and not as hard to find as you may think, pick up a copy of the summer issue of Stringing on newstands now.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Congratulations Roxi! I've been flipping through this issue several times and was so excited to see your earrings featured. I love both of them, but that second pair is my favorite of the two. How fun that you are making your own faux patinas.