Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving thanks!

Earrings all lined up!
 
 
Cute owl cards


These cute little matching earrings are all ready to be given out on Thanksgiving Day! They were made using some left over 'cup of bead soup' beads donated by Crystal of 'Bead Happily Ever After' that I didn't get a chance to use. See a few posts back to see what I created with Crystal's cool vintage beads!

The black and gold beads are vintage (from Crystal's shop) and the crystals are from Fire Mountain Gems. The cute owl earring cards I found on etsy (my secret for now until I write up a special tag/packaging post soon).

I wanted to use harvest tones for the crystals but the blue looked so good I had to include it too. I'm going to have to make more to give out all weekend to any visitors that come by! My way of 'giving thanks' to those family and friends for putting up with me all year. ;)

Roxi

No comments: