Saturday, January 31, 2015

♥ Heart Earrings ♥


 
Since tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday I'm posting today.
 
I updated this published (in Stringing 2011) design by
 
changing the crystal color and doing a little wire wrap.
 
I'm loving the very pink crystal and only have enough hearts
 
to do 4 pairs of this design. So contact me if you want a pair!
 
{$20. each}
 
I'm only taking the first 4 people who contact me.
 
I can also do a pale pink crystal if desired.
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 photo font_zps22157b21.png



Roxanne is a published jewelry designer living in California. She creates in her studio surrounded by the people and things she loves. You can find her designs at http://www.roxidesigns.com   
 
       handmade...jewelry...vintage elements...mixed media..."roxi designs to bring a little sunshine to your day"

No comments: