Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer 2013 {Jewelry Stringing}

August Sunshine
These are the earrings that can be found in the current issue of Jewelry Stringing (on news stands now). I believe they are #18 in the earring gallery.

I used stringing wire to 'sew' the vintage piece of an old earring onto the brass filigree. Adding bicone Swarovski crystals around the whole earring in alternating shades of yellow, topaz and amber.





 photo font_zps22157b21.png
Roxanne is a published jewelry designer living in California. She creates in her studio surrounded by the people and things she loves. You can find her designs at http://www.roxidesigns.com
handmade...jewelry...vintage elements...mixed media...
"roxi designs to bring a little sunshine to your day"

1 comment:

Alice said...

Congratulations!!! I got my issue the other day and saw your earrings. Beautiful!!

And I love your sweet new blog header!