Tuesday, December 06, 2011

As seen in Bead Trends {Dec. 2011}!!!

{As seen in Bead Trends Dec. '11, pg 44}
Please note: Pic taken with my phone.
 {Thank you Bead Trends!}  
Photobucket

I finally got my hands on a copy to see how my earrings turned out...needless to say I was and am still in awe of the photography and concept for the photo. I really love how the design team interpreted my earring design in their layout and pairing it with the white tree/wood background. It's amazing to see something I created in print!

To make this an even more amazing day the above pair of earrings have already sold! I will be creating a limited edition amount that I will be adding to my etsy shop, so stay tuned. If you can't wait, just let me know and reserve your pair today! I can still get it out to you before the holidays but Dec. 15th will be the deadline to receive before Christmas.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

-Roxi

No comments: