Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring is here!


"Berries"
 
 
So happy that Spring is officially here! I love this time of year...
 
minus the allergies.
 
 
As I was about to post this pic of one of my favorite necklaces
 
someone purchased it. That someone is my sister so at least I
 
can still borrow it. ;)
 
 
About the necklace:
 
The yellow chevron piece is vintage.
The blue fabric is from a favorite sundress.
And the flowers/berries clusters adds that final touch.


Happy Spring,


 photo font_zps22157b21.png

Roxanne is a published jewelry designer living in California. She creates in her studio surrounded by the people and things she loves. You can find her designs at http://www.roxidesigns.com

handmade...jewelry...vintage elements...mixed media...
"roxi designs to bring a little sunshine to your day"

No comments: