Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend over at Ribbon Rock Star. I'm supposed to tell you 6 - 7 random things about myself and tag 6 - 7 more blogger friends!

Random thing #1: We 'adopted' a turtle that we found in our backyard one summer.

Random thing #2: I love to bake but limit that to once or twice a month. ;)

Random thing #3: I know how to make all those fancy coffee drinks like mochas, etc.

Random thing #4: I ran my first 10K in 7th grade.

Random thing #5: And my second 10K in 8th grade.

Random thing #6: I'm hooked on reality tv.

Ok, here's the 6 bloggers I am tagging...

Little Treats, Neereandear Creations, Limefreckle, Jeweled Elegance, Kari & Kijsa, Honeysuckle Lane.

7 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

You are the best...we will do it after the party...we saved an extra cupcake for you!!

Shhhh...today is the SURPRISE BLOGGY BIRTHDAY PARTY for Kari's 40th birthday...hop on over for a little cake, diet coke, and birthday cheer!!!

blessings,
kijsa

My Trendy Tykes said...

Reality junkie here also! I would love to have a mocha right now too.

Linda

NeereAnDear said...

LOL ok I will see what I can do for you..

HUGS

JO

ps love the new look on your blog.. the paper is really neat!!

Roxanne Mendoza said...

Thanks Jo...the paper background is vintage! ;)

Artifax said...

Hi! Oh, you are a coffee guru! You can come visit my house anytime - I am a complete gourmet coffee addict :) Guess I'm living up to that Pacific Northwest Starbucks stereotype :)

And how sweet you are to tag me! These things take me forever to write - I think I put waaay too much thought into them. I did this one on random weird/interesting things about me recently, so anybody who likes can come read six random ones :)

***http://jeweledelegance.blogspot.com/2007/11/tagged.html***

Lana Manis said...

oooh! I love fancy coffee drinks too! thanks for the tag and i will try to get to it by the weekend.

kari and kijsa said...

Roxi,

I am so sorry that it took me so long to get over here...but I wanted to say thank you...thank you...thank you for all of your wonderful birthday wishes!

Have a blessed and wonderful day!

smiles, kari (& kijsa)

PS...Have a great weekend too!