Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I haven't forgotten about you guys!



I've just been trying to decide between paper or beads for these wonderful friends who voted for me! Linda, Kari & Kijsa, & Adrienne all voted for me in my last Stringing Magazine jewelry submission. Thank you so much, I do appreciate it so I am going to send all 4 a handmade Roxi Designs product! It will be either earrings or stationery! I am going to see what inspires me tonight and go from there. :)



P.S.: Be sure to check out my new blog, Roxi {Blog} Designs, to see what I've been up to recently!

3 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

I am loving your new earring cards!

Linda

kari and kijsa said...

Yea!! we are so excited!! Loving all your fabulousness!
Your earring cards are terrific!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Lana Manis said...

Good morning Roxi!

I wanted to drop by and thank you for entering my giveaway a few weeks ago.

Have a lovely day!