Monday, October 08, 2007

A big Thank You!


To Jo of NeereAnDear Creations for awarding me the *You Make Me Smile* Award. It was truly a surprise! So, now I have to pass it on to 10 people...and here they are in no particular order:
1. Adrienne {me and my cousin designs}...my cousin!
2. Debbie O. {debbieoverton.com}...a friend who 'tells it like it is' and an artist at collage making!
3. Lana {honeysucklelane.com}...an amazing artist!
4. & 5. Alicekay & Louise {blissguild.com}...my bliss sisters!
6. Erin {the vintage pearl}...a new creative friend!
7. Linda {ribbonrockstar.com}...a cool new friend who's hair bows rock!
8. Heather {jeweledonline.com}...a new stylish friend!
9. Jfay {studio3bonline.com}...candle artist extraordinaire!
10. Deborah G. {sweetwaterdesigns.com}...an amazing artist whose passion is bead making!

3 comments:

Lana said...

Thank you Roxi ~ you are so sweet!
I'll do my list this week..... and get caught up on my link and banner exchanges, too!

vintagecollage said...

What a wonderful surprise first thing of a morning. You are so sweet to include me in your list of those that make you SMILE!! Thanks, Debbie

NeereAnDearCreations.com/wordpress said...

Ms Roxi you deserve the award...not only for making me smile, but because of all the hard work that you do for us at bliss guild

JO