Monday, October 08, 2007

A big Thank You!


To Jo of NeereAnDear Creations for awarding me the *You Make Me Smile* Award. It was truly a surprise! So, now I have to pass it on to 10 people...and here they are in no particular order:
1. Adrienne {me and my cousin designs}...my cousin!
2. Debbie O. {debbieoverton.com}...a friend who 'tells it like it is' and an artist at collage making!
3. Lana {honeysucklelane.com}...an amazing artist!
4. & 5. Alicekay & Louise {blissguild.com}...my bliss sisters!
6. Erin {the vintage pearl}...a new creative friend!
7. Linda {ribbonrockstar.com}...a cool new friend who's hair bows rock!
8. Heather {jeweledonline.com}...a new stylish friend!
9. Jfay {studio3bonline.com}...candle artist extraordinaire!
10. Deborah G. {sweetwaterdesigns.com}...an amazing artist whose passion is bead making!

3 comments:

Lana Manis said...

Thank you Roxi ~ you are so sweet!
I'll do my list this week..... and get caught up on my link and banner exchanges, too!

Debbie Overton said...

What a wonderful surprise first thing of a morning. You are so sweet to include me in your list of those that make you SMILE!! Thanks, Debbie

Anonymous said...

Ms Roxi you deserve the award...not only for making me smile, but because of all the hard work that you do for us at bliss guild

JO