Friday, December 12, 2014

Green Rosette Earrings






A couple pics of my Green Rosette Earrings. So fun to make!
The 'flower' part of these earrings is really a bead cap! Super
light weight on the ears. These may be my go-to stocking
stuffer for family & friends this Christmas.


I'm still taking orders for these throughout the weekend
until 12-15-14 (for those orders needing to be mailed out).
Contact me if you want to order a pair.
They are $20. a pair///free gift box with tag///& free shipping!
I can customize with different color beads!
(The contact link is at the top of this blog.)


 photo font_zps22157b21.png

Roxanne is a published jewelry designer living in California. She creates in her studio surrounded by the people and things she loves. You can find her designs at http://www.roxidesigns.com



handmade...jewelry...vintage elements...mixed media...
"roxi designs to bring a little sunshine to your day"

No comments: